Friday 17 April 2015

PLEASE HELP ME ❤️

25th of July I am taking part in a 5k run to raise money for Macmillan cancer support charity. I know to everyone 5k is not a lot but for me it is a massive hurdle let me explain why. 

This time last year I was waiting for a knee operation I had torn my cartilage and ruptured half of my cruciate ligament. I was stuck on crutches for just under 8months I struggled to walk for more then 10/15 mins at a time. I was weak I got into such a slump and found myself eating more and more. Without realising I was putting more and more weight on I got up to 20stone which is sickening to think and I knew I had to do something about it. So far since August 2014 I have managed to loose 5stone. I still have a long way to go but I feel good. So as a personal challenge for me I will do this run to prove how far I have come. 

Besides the personal challenge I am running for an absolutely amazing charity which is means a hell of a lot to me. Macmillan cancer support charity. I have seen first hand the work they do  and the support they give to not only cancer victims but the friends and families around them. £203 could pay for a Macmillan nurse for a working day. They help over half a million people who have cancer or have suffered cancer or even know someone who has cancer. I have had to say goodbye to a couple of people in my life sue to cancer so if I can raise as much money with your help just to change one persons life I will have achieved what I set out to do. So please even if it is just a tiny amount of money it will all start to add up and will help change people's lives for the better. 

https://www.justgiving.com/dayna-pummell/


Please please please donate 

Lots of love 


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment