Friday 13 March 2015

I've lost my M.A.C virginity!

So today I finally bit the bullet and brought some mac lipsticks. I've always just used my friends on nights out as to be completely honest with you I have never been able to bring myself to spend £15 odd on a lipstick when I can buy on trend colours for around £5. It has been hell walking past mac at least 10 times a day and seeing all the different colours its like they are calling my name! But NO I have always managed to resist until today. I'm a sucker for dark lipsticks and I just love a matte finish so when this little gem caught my eye I just had to make a purchase!


Its part of the Toledo collection and is a deep blood red with a matte finish. the colour pay off is amazing and it has a luxurious feel when on the lips and doesn't feel too drying which is always a bonus, my only problem was when applying straight to the lips I found it tugged a lot although when I used a brush it didn't, so would highly recommend using a lip brush to apply. You get a more even finish as well with a brush...... HOLLLAAAAA.



Having a bad habit of smoking and trying to find a lipstick that doesn't come off is a nightmare and I find myself using the lipstick with the staying power but there so drying. FINALLY I have found one where the product barely transfers which is all my prayers answered and even better I can drink without having to worry about reapplying my lipstick.


The packaging itself is sooo cute and being white it stands out from the rest of the of the usual mac products (another reason it caught my eye). I know you can get this colour in the normal range but if it wasn't for the fact they had placed it in this collection with the packaging I would not have realised and not have made this purchase... and would still have my M A C virginity ha-ha.



Being so impressed with this product I can say I definitely be making more purchases, I know that it is so pricey but is 100% worth the money. Now I understand all the fuss over mac and will be expanding my make up selection......not that I need to as I now seem to have enough to open a shop.


Lots of love


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment