Monday 9 March 2015

My Saviour!!

Winter has hit my lips hard what with the cold weather and for some strange reason the air con has been on at work . Dry cracked lips always sore it's been a killer. Empty Tubs of Vaseline and tubes of Carmex have been disposed of but yet unlike previous years these haven't helped one bit this year. It's been hell I haven't been able to wear lipstick which for me a lipstick lover has been hell. After making some purchases of Maybelline make up I got a free promotional baby lips Dr rescue.... And OH MY GOD it has been my saviour. Within a few days my lips were back to themselves. The best thing about these lip balms is the hint of colour they have to them which has led to me not having to always wear lipsticks.
2015/01/img_1782.jpg


I love the shine it leaves on my lips and I now understand why they are so popular, were constantly selling out at work. It's now my must have item that I carry on me all day everyday I cannot live without it. At such a cheap price and also being 3 for 2 at boots why not get your self a few!
Let me know what you think about them. I love hearing what others think.


Lots of love
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment