Tuesday 10 March 2015

My life-savers

My two lifesavers I have with me everywhere I go in fact I have a few dotted around so there is always one close.
IMG_1947


My first lifesaver is lush lip scrub in bubblegum flavour! Omg this product is to die for. As a lipstick lover having dried cracked lips is an absolute no no! So when I found this a few years back it was perfect, made my life so much easier saved me carrying around a toothbrush and looking a little bit like a nutter! It works amazingly removes all the dead skin leaving me with soft smooth lips and what makes it better is you can lick you lips and really taste the bubble-gum.


My second lifesaver is good old Vaseline can't really go wrong with having these in literally every room and bag! I use this for everything from my lips to my feet, I always seem to find something new every day that I can use it for! I use it at least once a week to make my feet soft and smooth as I'm stuck on my feet all day everyday it's like a little treat! I use it on any hard or dry skin I ever get and it works perfectly!


what are your two life savers/ must have items you cannot live without.


lots of love


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment