Wednesday 4 March 2015

Oh myyyyyyy! Make up revolution

I So I recently took a trip to Superdrug which is meant to be a complete NO NO due to them being our biggest work competitor, but oh holy hell I wish I had gone in there earlier!! I had seen a few post about this brand make up revolution and seen really positive things but had never seen the price so I just assumed it was pricey..... To my amazement is unbelievably cheap!!!! I ended up getting 14 of there amazing lipsticks and when there £1 each can you really go wrong. The thing I love the most is that yes they have colours for everyday but they also have colours which you wouldn't wear everyday such as yellow and blue which is very Lime crimesq. There all very creamy and you get a lovely even application on the lips. 




I cant wait to get some more of the lip products they have and well in fact I cant wait to try all of there products, if they are as good as there amazing lipsticks I am going to be extremely excited and happy! I cant wait to experiment with this brands products and  try out different looks and styles.


Just a little tip before applying lipstick make sure you exfoliate I use Lush sugar lip scrub I will then apply a little bit of concealer on my lips as a base and then apply the lipstick. You can also make any lipstick you own matte by simply taking a tissue just a single ply placing on top of the lips and dabbing a little bit of translucent powder over the top and MAGIC you can have any colour matte lipstick!


lots of love

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment