Wednesday 4 March 2015

my must have skincare item

I am so awful when it comes to skincare.... literally hopeless!
There is always one thing I seem to have on me at all times and that is Liz Earle instant boost skin tonic spritzer. I have one literally everywhere which has helped me remember to cleanse twice a day and moisturise after which is pretty stupid but my skin is pretty good at the moment. That is not the reason why it is my must have item and I have them everywhere though. I love love love the fact that it comes in a spray bottle as its so easy to use and you wont use too much of it.



I am not one for floral botanical scents but this one is lovely and really relaxing which is perfect for my night time ritual and calms me down from all the days stresses. I use this product throughout the day as it gives my skin that perfect pick me up during the day, especially at work what with the drying effects from air conditioning. It has naturally active ingredients such as Aloe Vera to hydrate chamomile and cucumber to soothe and refresh  and a natural source of vitamin E.


This was my saviour during the summer having the hot weather and being stuck at work when the air con was broken just a spritz of this refreshed my skin and cooled me down. It was so hydrating which was just what I needed!


I would highly recommend this product 100% to anyone and definitely if your a frequent flyer as I know how drying to the skin that is.


lots of love


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment