Tuesday 10 March 2015

Brows Brows Brows

Omg I’m such a sucker for brows! I get massive brow envy on a daily basis and I love it when someone comments on mine!! I hate it though when people come in and there eyebrows are all over the place or there over plucked or even worse when it’s like they have painted them on with tar and they don’t move and there completely different colour to the hair oh my it makes me want to cry!
They say your eyes are the window to the world so that leaves you brows to be the frame, if you think about it they are! They frame you face and without them well it looks ridiculous  heres some images of celebrities without eyebrows but yet you can go too far with the eyebrows aswell i wouldnt recommend doing this! I am partial to big natural brow you just need to find the happy medium!


2015/01/img_1926.jpg


I have tried so many products I started with 1.Rimmel brow pencil which was perfect easy to use and perfectly priced for my teenage years. 2.love label brow powder I then moved on to using a powder which I brought from very it came with tweezers, brush, stencils 3 powder colours and a powdered highlighter. It was ok nothing great but it did the job. What made it annoying was the fact the medium brown was too light but the dark brown was far to dark. 3.Rimmel brow mascara this product was lovely but just wasn't for me unlike the pencil and the powder it doesn't fill in the gaps from over plucking and I did find it to give my lashes a slight shine which wasn't a bad thing. I ended up using the pencil first filling in and then use this product which worked rather nicely. 4.Soap and glory Archery in brownie points I was a tad scared at using this product at first and had heard such amazing thins about it but unfortunately this 100% wasn't for me. The pen tint part dried up quite quickly and the pencil was far too waxy although the colour was good. Was a shame as I had such high expectations.5.Sleek eyebrow pencil this pencil is gorgeous it applies smoothly and is so easy to use it twists up so you don't need to sharpen and it is designed in almost a triangle shape nib so you can really get lovely definition. The formula is soft and unlike most pencils does not pull the hairs. I brought this the same time as s&g archery and used this a hell of a lot more. 6.maybelline brow satin I had been seeing adverts for this for ages and as soon as it came out I made this purchase! It is by far the best and easiest brow product I have used and best of all its sooo natural looking. Firstly you use the pencil and with gentle strokes fill in the gaps and make your eyebrows a bit fuller then flip over and apply the powder! Simple!! I always get comments on my brows when I use this and I'm always asked if I have HD brows people look amazed when I say I don't! Best of all they have 4 colours which include mahogany red which you rarely ever get with drugstore brands, dark blonde, medium brown and dark brown.100% would recommend this to anyone!!


If you have tried any of these products or know of any other products which are amazing please let me know! I love trying new things specially when it comes to brows!



Lots of love


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment