Thursday 5 March 2015

the brush that changed my wings


Halleloo I have finally found a brush that is easy to use and control. It is literally an eyeliner brush for dummies. I had given up on cream, gel and liquid liners unless they came in a pen form as I found most bristle brushes would either always have them few stray bristles or my line wouldn't be perfectly straight so I would try and even it out and well this picture says it all really!











I've used real techniques brushes before so I know they are really good quality and have changed the way I apply my make up and its all for the better, but this is by my favourite. The silicon nib itself is just the perfect size and having the tapered tip you can get close to the lash line and also you can get right in to the corner. The flexibility is just right and just glides the product across the lid and ending at a lovely point. The only down fall is you do have to pick up more product as it only hold what you see on the nib but apart from that I cannot find anything wrong with it.


I have recently seen that no7 have brought one out that is similar but it is more expensive and it just doesn't look as great quality, I am intrigued to try it out though and compare the difference but I would 100% recommend this to people reading this as it had changed my life and made my wings a hell of a lot more even and less stressful to do!! Here's just a couple of pictures so you can see the finish it gives.



lots of love


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment